This week Champions announced the 2014 Quality Achievement Award Winners. Each of these winners is a top performer who demonstrated their commitment for providing high quality programs, exhibited leadership, and showed an exemplary dedication and the service of children, families, and clients this year.
These amazing site directors will be honored at the Champions Regional Meeting in Deerfield Beach, Florida, in January and in future issues of ONE. Please join us in congratulating these award winners and their area managers who recognized and encouraged this talent in their markets. These winners truly emulate what a Champion is!
1. Angelica Marquez from Colorado Springs; Colorado, area manager: Greg Quillan
2. Gloria Castro from Gilroy, California; area manager: Helen De la Cruz
3. Nakia Johnson from Sagamore Hills, Ohio; area manager: Jennifer Grandberry
4. Amy Mosley from Gages Lake, Illinois; area manager: Brighid Molway
5. Anne Leonardi from Marlboro, New Jersey; area manager: Thea Pace